Friday, April 20, 2012

Hoarders -- the A&E Series You Can't Get Enough Of!

Hoarders Series Review
 I watched the Season 1 discs twice.  I only got to see one of the season two discs because the other is missing from my DVD by mail service.  I feel I am somehow helped and healed by this series.  I am an Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner and I tap all the time while watching these gripping stories.  Watching them also helps me have that extra motivation to get up and wash the dishes before bed no matter how tired I am.  But for the grace of God go I ;-).  Highly recommend for all those with trauma in their early lives who sometimes find themselves drifting toward buying/keeping what they don't need because it makes them feel oddly secure. Deep. I would love to see MORE (of the series…NOT more stuff in my house!) on DVD vs. sitting at a computer viewing from the series website.
You can rent/buy  the 1st season & half of the second from blockbuster here: http://www.blockbuster.com/browse/catalog/movieDetails/488293

No comments:

Post a Comment